Our primary mission is to assist people with financial need in spaying or neutering their pets and/or stray or feral animals through our reduced cost spay/neuter program.
Be sure to visit our Spay/Neuter Page
for more details.
Interested in adopting? Please check out our petfinder pet list.
We can assist people who need to find a home for an animal they have rescued by offering adoption opportunities through Petfinder.com and Petsmart.
The animal must have vet care which includes appropriate testing and vaccinations for us to assist.
We do not have a shelter and are unable to take any pets. As we have foster homes available, we rescue shelter animals who are scheduled to be euthanized.
Contact us at
We know that one of the keys to having a pet that is a welcome family member is training, so we offer dog obedience classes in JF Gregory Park in Richmond Hill.(subject to availability of dog trainer)
* Email us and we will add you to our email list to keep you
"in the loop" for Bryan Animal Caregiver news
* Monthly meeting is usually (subject to change) the
2nd Thursday of the month at 7pm at the Richmond Hill
library. Check our community calendar
for the next meeting date.
* Volunteer opportunities:
1. Organize/assist with fundraisers
2. Promote spay/neuter at local events
3. Foster homeless dog or cat
4. Be an adoption partner for a foster home
5. Answer voice mail
6. Help with dog obedience
7. Handle media contacts: community notices,
8. Offer your own special skills and talents!